2018 news for your camping holidays in the Dordogne
At each new season, it is important for us to bring new things to our campsite in the Perigord. This year, we wanted to improve your comfort without increasing our prices. Not to mention new amusements for you but especially for your children.
Comfort and entertainment at the campsite in the Dordogne
– New mobile home Malaga 2 bedrooms 4/6 people with covered terrace
– A first at the Douzou, a trampoline with a wingspan of 4m30
– New obviously free Babyfoot
– New coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer of greater capacity
– Setting up an optional cancellation insurance for your stays
– Cover of the terraces of our last mobile homes Bermuda (3 rooms) and Ohara 884 (3 rooms)
What does not change in Perigord is the usability
There is something that will never change in our campsite in Périgord, it’s our conviviality. We will continue to put all our heart at the service of your holidays. We guarantee you the smile in good times but also when something does not suit you. There will never be an intermediary between our vacationers and ourselves, it is this family and authentic side that makes the success of the Douzou. Our regulars know it and that’s why they come back. So come and discover this little corner of paradise nestled in the valley of Céou where you will not want to leave.